Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Seas Horse Dragon


A friend of mine had the most amazing idea. A seahorse dragon which i loved so much i had to try one my self. This is the outcome and i have to say i am very pleased with it. I was hesitant to put so much purple in the drawing but it looks rather good with the rest of the colors. I wish to thank every one who inspires me and puts up with my artist traits. My family has always been very supportive of my art talent and encourages me to go forth when I feel hopelessly lost. My friends for giving me so many great ideas and always keeping me inspired. I am proud to have such great friends and family. They are my foundation that keeps me going. Thank you ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this one Alf....purple and green work really well together and is one of my favorite colour combinations. Nice to see some of your work again and!

Willie said...

Hi Alf
I love what you're doing with color. Is this all oil pastel? How do you use the computer? Do you have software for drawing on the computer?

Uncle
Wil